Here's how i started my blog achikaimarunthu. This blog is all about the traditional mother and child care followed by our grandparents. Now adays the system our ancestors followed are considered to be a myth. As time flies i am afraid that the system might get vanished without traces.
The main focus of my blog is to save our tradition. Here i am going to save all the procedures i followed during my pre and post pregnancy as per my grandma guidance.
Things to consider to start a blog:
- Choose your blogging platform.
- Register for your domain name and hosting.
- Start customizing your blog.
Step 1: Blogging platform
I choose WordPress.org as my blogging platform over other platforms such as wordpress.com,Wix.com,Tumblr,Blogger..etc because wordpress.org gives,
- Full control over your blog
- No restrictions to use plugins
- We can display any adds
- We can sell our products
- Highly supported by open community
Step 2: Domain and hosting
I choose SiteGround to register both domain and hosting because it provides cheapest managed wordpress hosting that includes ,
- One click wordpress installation
- Daily auto backup
- Server level caching
- Free SSL certificate
- Free Cloudfare CDN
- On top of that SiteGround is the most reputed hosting provided in the market.
Go to Siteground.com Then follow this Step by step guide to purchasing a domain and hosting from Siteground